Saturday, July 21, 2007

The first couple of day














These are my snap-shots of the first couple of days. There aren't too many things in here that I'm truely proud of, but I'm on my way. So far I've loved every minute of being in Scotland. We are staying at Queen margret's college in Edinburgh in these odd flats. So far we have been around the city, Inerness, North Berwick, and around in little places around the city. This is my first time going aon trip anything like this, so my shots are a wee bit post cardy, but it's ok because I want to show my family and Brad what I see, and let them realize why I've sounded so excited in my e-mails!

2 comments:

Abby Verbosky said...

By the way- to explain, the men are bowling. they bowl on what is called a "bowling green," the men had a great time expaining the sport to me, it's much like bocce bal, but with more rules. The bowling green was at a little club, and when a couple of my friends and I got there the men were having a tea break in between games. :)

Unknown said...

Abby, excellent work; I can tell your vision has expanded so much from the 222 Bob "Bad Ass" Sacha days. Keep up the good work and keep photographing the world as you see it. Good luck.